You can find our English materials from this page. All the materials are in the Finnish site.
New protein sources from new perspectives seminar 15 January 2019
- Legumes, oil crops and pseudocereals are good sources of nutrients and phytochemicals, Pirjo Mattila, Luke
- Rethinking national protein self-sufficiency: first environmental assessments of national Finnish protein supply-consumption scenarios, Galyna Medyna and Sanna Hietala, Luke
- (2018) Traditional consumption of and rearing edible insects in Africa, Asia and Europe, Critical Reviews in Food Science and Nutrition,
- Mattila, P., Pihlava, J-M., Hellström, J. Nurmi, M., Eurola, M., Mäkinen, S., Jalava, T., Pihlanto, A. 2018. Contents of phytochemicals and antinutritional factors in commercial protein-rich plant products. Food quality and safety 2 4: 213–219. https://doi.org/10.1093/fqsafe/fyy021
- Mattila, P., Mäkinen, S., Eurola, M.. Jalava, T., Pihlava, J-M., Hellström, J., Pihlanto, A. 2018. Nutritional Value of Commercial Protein-Rich Plant Products. Plant Foods for Human Nutrition 73 2: 108-115. DOI: 10.1007/s11130-018-0660-7
- Pihlanto, A., Mattila, P. , Mäkinen, S., Pajari, A.-M. 2017. Bioactivities in alternative protein sources and their potential health benefits. Food & Function, 8: 3443-3458. DOI: 10.1039/c7fo00302a