We will develop nature image data uploading system to where citizens and scientists may submit their own image sets and then a tool for analyzing large image data set via crowd-sourcing. We will develop anonymized volunteer citizen scientist classifications system for the images with the associated metadata. Each image is classified by multiple anonymous citizen scientists, who count and classified images based on questions asked by scientists.
1. Large Image data including metadata uploading service for both citizens scientists and regular scientists
2. Automatics preparation of uploaded images
3. Image validation services by citizen scientists
4. The large quantity of information on images are used to train machine learning algorithms to automatically detection
5. Information provided by the images can utilized in species distribution modelling using Bayesian statistical inference.