The main objective of WP5 is to serve as the platform for dialogue between the project consortium and the target groups. The dialogue is vital to ensure development and implementation of widely accepted tools for manure data provision.
More specifically the aim is
- to ensure effective exchange of needs, knowledge and ideas between the project partnership and the target groups,
- to train the target groups in using the new manure data and tools to collect it with,
- to plan the potential implementation of the new manure data and tools in national legislation and other uses,
- to plan the potential implementation of the new manure data and tools in transnational policymaking and targets for improved manure use and reduced emissions, and
- to create a handbook on smart nutrient use in the BSR based on the results from all WPs.
In practice, WP5 organizes interactive events with the national and transnational target groups to facilitate the necessary discussion. The discussion platforms will be formed with the different target groups together and separately.
WP5 will use HELCOM Agri group as the transnational policy platform with members from all relevant BSR ministries and observers from farmers’ associations and NGOs.