Finnish Statistical Yearbook of Forestry
Finnish Statistical Yearbook of Forestry 2021
Finnish statistical yearbook 2021 is a compilation of key statistics of Finnish forests, forestry and forest industries. The book also discusses nature and forest protection. In addition to tables and texts, the book features diverse information graphics. The book comes in two languages – all data is presented in Finnish and in English.
In addition, the publication is also available as a printed book, subject to a charge, on Luke’s online store.
The online version of the book is directly linked to the statistics database. You can access the database through links added to the tables in the online book. The tables on which data is not available in Luke’s database are attached as Excel-files below.
The contents of Finnish statistical yearbook of forestry:
1. Forest resources
2. Forest protection and biodiversity
4. Roundwood trade
5. Roundwood removals and drain
6. Profitability in non-industrial, private forestry
7. Forest sector labour force
8. Forest industries wood consumption
9. Wood in energy generation
10. Forest industry
11. Foreign trade by forest industries
12. Forest sector in Finland's national economy
13. International forest statistics