- To establish a Nordic-Baltic network for cooperation to influence European forest research policies and funding
- To raise awareness of Nordic-Baltic forestry in the EU
- To increase Nordic-Baltic synergies to have an influence on European research programmes by developing common visions, strategies and objectives for advocacy work in
- To increase Nordic-Baltic involvement in relevant European networks, platforms and thematic groups
-Develop a peer-reviewed scientific paper on the issues identified in the workshops.
– Create a policy brief based on the outcome of the workshops.
– Organise a seminar on sustainable, climate-smart forestry in Brussels