We will strengthen the competitiveness of Finnish animal production by producing comparative information of production methods and particularly environmental performance in relation to Sweden, Estonia, Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands and Poland. We will identify the exploitation potential of the Finnish production methods and environmental performance, and the economic constraints, and the most important means to maintain and improve the competitiveness of Finnish animal production.
1. Comparative country analyses
2. Environmental effects, resource efficiency and holistic sustainability in Finland and in comparative countries
3. Analysis of economic constraints and competitive factors related to environmental performance
4. The exploitation potential of the environmental performance and holistic sustainability of Finnish animal production
5. Communications, stakeholder activities and project management