1. to enhance dairy herd performance recording and advisory system in Africa
2. To build genomic enhanced routine dairy genetic evaluations systems in Africa
3. Give trainings once per year to experts in the area of genetics and genomics to strengthen capacity building
1. to harmonize the NAIC-Luke dairy herd performance recording system and update it to the digital data capture and transfer system
2. Build single-step routine genomic evaluation models for ranking top bulls and cows to increase milk productivity and improve functional traits
3. Train 30-40 post graduate animal breeding experts in modern animal evaluation and genomic techniques.