Luke closely monitors the situation of the coronavirus and the recommendations of the Finnish government. When you visit Luke, either on our premises or at an outdoor event, please follow our guidelines to prevent coronavirus.
- Keep your hands clean. Wash and dry your hands thoroughly every time you enter the premises, before eating and when leaving the premises. If washing hands is not possible, use hand sanitizers containing alcohol.
- Always maintain a safety distance of 1-2 meters with other people.
- Do not shake hands.
- Ensure good cough hygiene.
- Use stairs rather than an elevator if it is possible for you.
- Do not come to our premises or events ill or even with mild symptoms of flu.
- If you belong to a risk group, it is not recommended to participate events on-site – remote access will be arranged if possible.
- For your part, make sure that there is no congestion for example during meal and coffee breaks.
Alcoholic hand sanitizer is available in our events and meeting facilities. Between meetings, we always take a 15-minute break in the use of the space, during which the space is cleaned.
If you have any questions about security, please contact the event organizer.