The Natural Resources Institute Finland is a research and expert organisation that works to advance the bioeconomy and the sustainable use of natural resources.
A society built on a sustainable bioeconomy. Our expertise creates a basis for growth and wellbeing.
- New bio-based products and new business activities
- Productivity through digital solutions
- Revitalising regions through the circular economy
- Wellbeing from immaterial values
- Healthy and profitable food production
Our research priorities:
- Boreal Green Bioeconomy
- Innovative Food Chain
- Blue Bioeconomy
Values that guide our activities:
- Trust and transparency
- Strength from collaboration and colleagues
- Customer orientation
- Smart actions