Relocation support in immigration and settling in Finland
Luke offers relocation services for staff coming from other countries. The services make it voluble to start working instead of using much time to organize new life in a new country. The exact service content depends on the person’s role in Luke and the length of working period. Short period or a position of external researcher means a more limited support than several years employment.
Personal support consists of:
Personal assistance in Finnish administration for a long-term working
- Immigration duties: work permit, registration etc.
- Tax card, banking, ID-card, social security
- Benefits and their taxation
Reception when arriving and assistance in renting an apartment:
- Temporary accommodation search if needed
- Assistance in rental apartment search according to your wishes
- Supporting renting an apartment
- Local public transportation guidance